My 2009 Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year is one of the most important days for the Chinese. It is also an important day for my family and me. As tradition, we will have our reunion dinner on Chinese New Year Eve, a dinner where everyone meets up from near and far.

My family are small, about a hand full of people, mostly are my father’s sisters. For many years, the reunion dinner are prepare at home by my mum, but for the last 2 years, we have moved from home cook food to restaurant food, simply because we think that reunion dinner should be relax and less hassle. More time for sharing then busy working.

There for this year, we had another rich and fulfilling dinner at a well pack restaurant, with private room for the kids to run about and more privacy.

Although we need not to pay extra for the room, but the reservation have to be made about 3 months in advance.

2 comments:

Moon Loh said...

Wah.. yummy yummy.. those yu sheng looks great! Happy Moo Moo Year to you! =)

NIX said...

Thanks. How's your reunion dinner. Have a great time ?

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=d8f333be89349411cf7c28d5cb4c3f34