Setting up a marine aqurium - Day 2

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 2 of the setup.

Today I'm fixing the cooling fans follow by the lighting.

The cooling fans was a DIY type, therefore it took me sometime to design and modify two tank's partition holder into a fan holder. Once the physical fixing is done, I have to work on the electrical wiring , which consist of a 12VDC adapter.

When the fans are done, i just put on a 2 footer lighting hood that I bought couple of years ago. It was brand new, just waiting to use it.

Once all this is done, the tank is fill up with fresh water and I leave it running for the moment.

Next step will be adding sea salt, live rocks and a canister filter.

Click here to proceed to Day 3 of the setup is ready.

If you have missed what had happen on Day 1, Click here to read on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=d8f333be89349411cf7c28d5cb4c3f34