Merry Christmas 2008

Thursday, December 25, 2008


This is the time of the season for sharing and giving again.

I just like to take this opportunity to with everyone, my friends, colleagues and family a very Marry and Blessed Christmas.

To my Family, my Wife Ruth and the 2 kids, Ryan and Cheryl, May GOD's blessing and grace be with you always.

To my parents, Thank you and GOD bless as you grow wiser each day.

To everyone who come and visited this blog, Merry and blessed Christmas. Feel free to drop me any comment and let me know what you feel about this blog.

For all new visitors, welcome and Merry Christmas. Enjoy your stay here.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

"Being TOGETHER is the BEST gift of all"

Merry Merry Christmas!^^

Owen Cutajar said...

Hope you had a great Xmas! Lovely family photo

Julie said...

That's a nice family photo, glad to "meet" you finally. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

NIX said...

Guess that's the best way for me to share my joy and great blessing to all my friends.

Thank you for all your support!

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Merry (Belated Christmas and may you have a Prosperous 2009!
Your FL furiends,

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=d8f333be89349411cf7c28d5cb4c3f34