Valentine day Cheesecake

Sunday, February 15, 2009

It was Valentine day; I’ve made a cheesecake, not for celebrating valentine, not for impressing my wife but just simply wanted to eat cheesecake.

The cheesecake came from a recipe I used many years ago, fused with new idea from the Internet. It is a non-bake lemon cheesecake. Very simple to prepare and made.

The cheesecake needed to be in the fridge for min. 4 hours, so I can only enjoy the cake the next day.

Here are the picture of it, very plain very simple.



1 comments:

NIX said...

I do not understand what is wrong to make a cake on valentine day without the valentine purpose ?

It is so important that valentine be use to express love and everything you do must bare the word love ? even you go to toilet and "pang sai", must be for the sake of love?

Can't I make a cake on valentine and name it valentine day cheesecake ?

I just like to do what I like to do, isn't that wrong ? so wrong that it almost break the family up due to some comments from irresponsible people.

For those who have problem with me, post your comment here and talk to me. Don't go talking behind my back and stir uncertainty in my family.

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=d8f333be89349411cf7c28d5cb4c3f34