Sunset from Ipoh

Monday, November 3, 2008

Last week, I was at my sister house in Ipoh. As evening approached, I took my Kids to the nearby lake where the resident used to feed fishes.

My kids love to feed fishes so we where there feeding fishes. As the skyline grow darker and night comes, the whole skyline changes and this was what I got.. Awesome sunset.

Enjoy the beautiful evening sky from Ipoh and feel free to give your comments.


All this was done using my old faithful Nikon Coolpix 3200 - "Nikon understand digital photography"

2 comments:

julian said...

have not been to ipoh and what are the places of interest

NIX said...

Well Ipoh is just a town. Nothing much but is famous for it Chicken Rice and Bean sprout (Ipoh Nga Choi Kai). Check out the following link on attraction in Ipoh.

http://www.explore-ipoh.com/tourist-attractions.html

If by chances you are visiting Cameron Highland, do drop by Ipoh town.

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=d8f333be89349411cf7c28d5cb4c3f34