Day 2 and Day 3 in Japan

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 2, 20 Oct 08
Well Day 2 went by so quickly that I'm so tired at the end of the day so was not able to post. Anyhow, the whole day was occupied in the training. After training, I had a small discussion with another engineer, so came back to hotel quite late. Was so tired that I did not want to post anything. In fact dinner was as simple as instant noodle.

Day3, 21 Oct 08
Well again a fulfilling day. The weather here was good for the past few days. It was warm in the afternoon and cooling in the night. May get a bit cold during late night but is OK, something like in Genting.

During my break, I took a short walk around the factory and found that the landscape is quite pleasing. Japanese are famous with their unique landscaping and you can see it everywhere. Houses, parks, road side and so on. So today's display will be green all the way.

Here are what I have shot. A big and bushy tree.
Close up , there's a ball shaped little bush.. how cute

Tall and straight line up bushes, just like the fence... straight and neat

Another piece of well maintain and clean fieldAll this are taken from my faithful Nikon Coolpix 3200 - "Nikon Understand Digital Photography"

Ok since today I manage to come back early, I went to the nearest supermarket and bought some ham and a tempura pumpkin for my noodle. After 5 mins of cooking, here's what I have

Instant Ham noodle with tempura pampkin.

Another day ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=d8f333be89349411cf7c28d5cb4c3f34