My Long Raya weekend

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Well 5 days off and is almost end of the Hari Raya holiday. So what did happen on this few days. Basically nothing much. Eat and sleep.

1 October 2008
On the first day of Hari Raya we went to 1 Utama..... Have tea at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge follow by dinner at Plus One Shabu Shabu.

Here's what I ordered at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge, 2 chocolate drinks in mug and warmer, one crepe and a cheese cake. I'm not introducing the favor here simply because this is not a food blog. There are many local review you can find, just do a google on Theobroma Chocolate Lounge.


Anyhow try out the mug and warmer, is worth the price. The chocolate is kind of super rich here. If you are someone who don't fancy rich chocolaty taste, then you can try something more down to earth, like their Frappes. Sorry not picture here because the time I tried it, I didn't border to take any picture.

This cheese case, is small in size, big in price but heavy in tease. So DON'T be fool by its size. It took me and my wife and my 4 years old daughther sometime to finish this cake. What favor I order ? can't really recall the actual name but it has something to do with bluebarry.

All in all I spent RM50 just for a chocolate tea break !!!

Dinner time .. at Plus One Shabu Shabu.
Well too hungry that time, so did not border to photography any food. Anyhow the food was great and everyone including my parents are filled. Nothing to comment here. Cost ? RM110

2 October 2008
Despite is my birthday, I basically did nothing but laze around at home, answering messages from Facebook. Sad....

3 October 2008
Wife wanted to spend lunch, so we end up in Bangsar Village at Deliciuos.

Nice environment, better then the one in 1 Utama, quite a cosy place to dine at. Here's my order, one Shepherds Pie, Rosemary and Garlic fried potates, one Homemade Spaghettini , one Tiramisu for desert and a Peach & Orange smoothies.

Here's the Shepherds Pie
Here's the Homemade Spaghettini, yeah is green in color

Here's the Rosemary and Garlic fried potates
And the desert Tiramisu in a glass. Heard is their signature dish.

All in all, just for one lunch, RM80+ spended.

4 October 2008
Today, have to eat economically, else will go broke before the next week start. So we ended up at Leo in SS2 for lunch, Ikea for Tea and somewhere beside Tesco for light dinner. All in all it cost less then a chocolate tea break.

Well.. that's life... there are time for good dinning, and there are time for simple dinning. What ever dinning it is, make sure you enjoy it to the fullest.

Cheers.

Next stop.... Genting Highland on 12 October 08

1 comments:

lohkhaihan said...

Waaaa, going to leo also economic ahhh. if for me, dai pai tong better.

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=d8f333be89349411cf7c28d5cb4c3f34